Husking and Whitening Machine in Continuous All-in-One Marumasu Pelicano
The Marumasu Pelicano is a continuous husker and whitener for rice of about 40 kg / hour of hourly capacity. This makes it ideal for agritourisms, small farms and small farmers. Once the machine is loaded and the engine is started, the paddy put in a circle is subjected to various passages until it becomes white as desired. The machine decorticates the grain-by-grain friction rice, the chaff is sucked in by the cyclone that expels it on the back of the machine in a big bag. Having a low pressure in the whitening chamber, it allows the rice to maintain a greater taste with a low percentage of breakages and therefore a high yield. The machine is completely faired with an electric motor and moving parts covered for safety purposes. Furthermore the machine is equipped with wheels to be easily transportable.
- Machine immediately ready for use, just pour the paddy in the hopper and turn on the switch
- Cyclone and filter of the husk and flour for a clean finished product without impurities
- Simple and intuitive control panel
- Control ammeter to check motor absorption and correct operation without effort
- Machine mounted on swivel wheels for easy transport anywhere